Colonial Williamsburg®

History.org: The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation's Official History and Citizenship Website

George Wythe House and General Information(1946 and n.d.)

  • MS 1996.53 20C
  • 2 items

Leaflet: Guide Map & General Information (1946); pamphlet: George Wythe House (n.d.). The George Wythe House, one of the original buildings of Colonial Williamsburg, was restored and opened to the public in 1940.


Footer