Books, Periodicals, and Electronic Databases
Public Services staff answer reference questions and manage the Rockefeller Library's collections of books, periodicals, and electronic databases. Materials circulate to Foundation staff and volunteers as well as faculty and students of the College of William and Mary.
Visit or Contact the Library
The Rockefeller Library is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except major holidays.We welcome inquiries of a scholarly nature, but our ability to respond to general reference questions is limited. For inquiries about library collections, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-565-8510.
About Public Services
Our staff assist patrons in the following ways:
- Building general collections (books and periodicals)
- Building electronic collections (subscription databases)
- Compiling research tools such as bibliographies and periodical indexes
- Lending materials through inter-library loan
- Offering research consultations
- Leading library tours and orientations (by appointment)